BOOK A SKIP
Fast & Convenient Local & National Skip & Bin Hire
Best prices anywhere in the UK
Saving You Time
If you’re you confused about the amount of options available, that’s why we’re here! We are here to save you time because when you are involved in a project time is a luxury you don’t have.
Are you involved in a DIY project, trying to work out how to dispose of your waste?
Hiring a skip online is your answer to quick rubbish clearance, no matter where you are.
10 Reasons Why We Are The
BEST Way To Clear Your Waste
- We will source the best quotes for you meaning you don´t have to visit lots of different sites.
- Competitive pricing; with a large database of skip suppliers we can offer low prices to our customers.
- On average 80% of waste put in skips is recycled meaning that you can be assured you are doing your best for the environment.
- The companies we use will help you obtain a permit if the skip needs to be parked on a road.
- Same day delivery of skips is normally available.
- A wide choice to meet your requirements with flexible load sizes.
- The charge is by exact volume.
- All the companies we use are members of the National Skip Hire Association (NSHA).
- All of our companies are fully licensed and insured.
- We save you the hassle and cost of going to the local dump.
RELIABLE SKIP HIRE
FOR ALL SKIP HIRE
The UK produces over 100 million tonnes of waste every year and we can help you dispose of yours by providing you with a competitive quote for skip hire in your area.
If you are a builder, contractor, tradesman or domestic customer looking for a fast and efficient way to dispose of rubbish, then look no further.
We guarantee the lowest prices in your area with and with our rapid response time to all enquiries you can let us do the hard work.
My husband and I decided to try and save money replacing our kitchen by taking out the old one ourselves. At first, I thought we would take the rubbish away in our car but then a friend told me about this website. I discovered that skips are not as expensive as I thought and we opted for a 4-yard skip which fit on our driveway. I would recommend getting a quote from this website as it was definitely cheaper than I thought.
– Mary Crabtree, Liverpool
I was recommended this website by someone else in the business as I am always on site and too busy to take calls from different contractors with quotes. It took me 5 minutes to fill out a contact form and then I received 3 quotes the next day from different skip hire firms.
– John Fox, Hadley’s Construction, Middlesex
I approached skip hire because my building company was carrying out some renovation work. I had used the same skip hire company for years and I wanted to see if I could cut the cost. The website was easy to use and the whole experience was very smooth. I would recommend the site to any builder who wanted to see if they could get a more competitive price than their normal supplier.
– Ross Wilmer, Wilmer and Scarth