Here's the Best Kept Secret in Skip Hire
If you have waste to dispose of we can source you three quotes from licenced skip hire companies.
Start clearing today!
Get a free quote.
No obligations, we’ll get in touch.
A Skip is Your Answer To Quick Rubbish Clearance
No Matter Where You Are
If you’re you confused about the amount of options available, that’s why we’re here! We’re dedicated to helping you get the three best quotes from reputable skip hire companies in your local area. We are here to save you time because when you are involved in a project time is a luxury you do not have!
Are you involved in a DIY project, trying to work out how to dispose of your waste?
Not sure who to go to for a quote or if you will be getting a good price?
Now You Too Can Save Time and Money!
We guarantee the lowest prices in your area with and with our rapid response time to all enquiries you can let us do the hard work.
There is nothing more frustrating than paying more than the guy next door, so make sure you are completely clued up on what skip you need and how much it should cost, by using our website which offers clear and concise advice. If you are a builder, contractor, tradesman or domestic customer looking for a fast and efficient way to dispose of rubbish, then look no further.
10 Reasons Why We Are The BEST Way To Clear Your Waste
- We will source the best quotes for you meaning you don´t have to visit lots of different sites.
- Competitive pricing; with a large database of skip suppliers we can offer low prices to our customers.
- On average 80% of waste put in skips is recycled meaning that you can be assured you are doing your best for the environment.
- The companies we use will help you obtain a permit if the skip needs to be parked on a road.
- day delivery of skips is normally available.
- A wide choice to meet your requirements with flexible load sizes.
- The charge is by exact volume.
- All the companies we use are members of the National Skip Hire Association (NSHA).
- All of our companies are fully licensed and insured.
- We save you the hassle and cost of going to the local dump.
The UK produces over 100 million tonnes of waste every year and we can help you dispose of yours by providing you with 3 quotes for reputable companies meaning you get the best price in your area.
Waste Management Solutions
Tidy up time never felt so good.
Why You Wouldn´t Throw Us Away!
- We have a proven track record of providing decades of friendly service for our customers.
- Our Knowledge in the industry comes from working with the best waste disposal companies, helping clients remove their rubbish in the most effective and cheapest ways.
- Our tailored solutions and in-house customer care service mean we have unrivaled customer ratings.
- Responding to customer demand we offer domestic clients a 7-days a week service.
- Our unbeatable website is a one-stop-shop providing you with all the information you need to order a skip, then sourcing the quotes from you.
- By sourcing you three quotes you can be assured that you are getting a true insight into the market in your local area.
Skip Size Guide
Mini Skip Hire
A 2 yard skip, a cost effective way to dispose of a small amount of rubbish.
Small Skip Hire
A 4 yard skip, ideal for a small DIY project or garden clearance.
6-Yard Skip Hire
A 6 yard builder skip is the best choice if you are ripping out a bathroom or kitchen.
Large Skip Hire
A large 8 yard skip is a good choice for a larger building project if you are wishing to dispose of heavy building materials.
Maxi Skip Hire
A 10 yard skip would be ideal for a project manager on a building site.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
My husband and I decided to try and save money replacing our kitchen by taking out the old one ourselves. At first, I thought we would take the rubbish away in our car but then a friend told me about this website. I discovered that skips are not as expensive as I thought and we opted for a 4-yard skip which fit on our driveway.
I would recommend getting a quote from this website as it was definitely cheaper than I thought.
- Mary Crabtree, Liverpool
I was recommended this website by someone else in the business as I am always on site and too busy to take calls from different contractors with quotes. It took me 5 minutes to fill out a contact form and then I received 3 quotes the next day from different skip hire firms.
- John Fox, Hadley’s Construction, Middlesex
We were having some land cleared to create a new playground at our school and while searching the internet I found this site. I did not have a clue about skip hire but I found everything I needed to know on this website.
I received a prompt and efficient service from the customer services team and I had no complaints with the service I received from the skip hire company.
- Ruth Beven, St Anne’s School, Birmingham
I approached skip hire because my building company was carrying out some renovation work. I had used the same skip hire company for years and I wanted to see if I could cut the cost.I received 3 different quotes within 24 hours and I did make a saving on what I would normally have paid.
The website was easy to use and the whole experience was very smooth. I would recommend the site to any builder who wanted to see if they could get a more competitive price than their normal supplier.
- Ross Wilmer, Wilmer and Scarth Ltd
Dear Sir/Madam I recently contacted you to help me order a skip to a rental property I am renovating in London. Being in Somerset at the time I thought it would be a real headache; however, you found me three quotes from different companies.
I found the company I chose to be very professional and they even organised a license for me to be able to put the skip on the road. I would highly recommend your services to others in a similar position.
- Thanks again, Des