A 6 yard Skip Hire Has Never Been So Easy!
All You Need To Know About 6 Yard Skip Hire
As a leading, national provider of skips, we can offer you the best prices for 6 yard skip hire, in your area. Simply contact us to obtain 3 quotes from fully licensed, reputable companies and we will look after the rest.
How To Choose The Skip Size That Is Right For You
The ideal skip size will depend on the amount of waste you will be creating and the space you have available in which to place the skip. Large skips are cheaper but you need to fill them to get your monies worth! Be sure to consult an on-line size guide before you order.
- Maxi skips also known as 6 yard skip hire, is the ideal choice for building refurbishment jobs. Not everything can be thrown into a skip though as some wastes are deemed hazardous or cannot be recycled or put in landfill. For example, pre-2009 you could put plasterboard into a skip but a subsequent EU ruling meant that it had to be recycled separately or put in separate landfill. Make sure you check with your skip hire company what you can put in a skip before you go ahead.
You are moments away from finding a 6 yard skip at the cheapest price in your area
If you are thinking of ordering a maxi or 6 yard skip contact us for a same day quote from 3 approved skip companies. We will guarantee a next day delivery meaning you can get on with your building project without delay.
OUR SKIP TOP PICKS
Quick Guide To Mini Skips
THEY CAN HOLD A SMALL AMOUNT OF RUBBISH, THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR A SMALL DIY PROJECT
- Size: Mini skips have a capacity of 2³ yards. (1.52m³)
- Dimensions: 0.82m Long x 0.86m Wide x 0.72m High (41 x 43 x 36 inches)
- Benefit: They will fit into a small garden or driveway.
- Cost: They cost less than normal skips and can accommodate approximately 25 bin bags of waste.
Quick Guide To Large Skips
IDEAL FOR DOMESTIC USE, SUCH AS KITCHEN AND BATHROOM REFITS, OR GARDEN CLEARANCE
- Size: Large skips have a capacity of 4³ yards. (3.04m³)
- Dimensions: 1.02m Long x 1.06m Wide x 0.72m high. (31 x 53 x 36 inches)
- Benefit: This type of skip is often used for waste such as soil, sand, concrete and rubble.
- Cost: It is more cost effective that your average builder’s skip and ranges from £120 to £213 depending on your location in the UK.
Quick Guide To Maxi Skips
BULKY BUILDERS WASTE AS WELL AS MEDIUM LOADS OF GENERAL HOUSEHOLD WASTE
- Size: Maxi skips have a capacity of 6³ yards (4.56m³).
- Dimensions: 1.44m Long x 1.34m Wide x 0.84m high. (72 x 67 x 42 inches)
- Benefit: They are the UK´s most popular skip hire size and so the most readily available.
- Cost: The cost of hiring a large skip can vary from £143 to £245 depending on your location in the UK.
Find the Cheapest And Most Reliable Skip Hire Offers in the UK Now
When you're ready to order, make sure you are aware of what is considered hazardous waste and cannot be put in a skip.
Fridges, Plaster, Cell Phones, Asbestos & Paint Tins
TVs/Monitors, Electrical Goods & Florescent Tubes
Solvents, Pesticides, Fuels & Gas Bottles
Medical Waste, Tyres, Motor Oil & Batteries
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
My husband and I decided to try and save money replacing our kitchen by taking out the old one ourselves. At first, I thought we would take the rubbish away in our car but then a friend told me about this website. I discovered that skips are not as expensive as I thought and we opted for a 4-yard skip which fit on our driveway.
I would recommend getting a quote from this website as it was definitely cheaper than I thought.
- Mary Crabtree, Liverpool
I was recommended this website by someone else in the business as I am always on site and too busy to take calls from different contractors with quotes. It took me 5 minutes to fill out a contact form and then I received 3 quotes the next day from different skip hire firms.
- John Fox, Hadley’s Construction, Middlesex
We were having some land cleared to create a new playground at our school and while searching the internet I found this site. I did not have a clue about skip hire but I found everything I needed to know on this website.
I received a prompt and efficient service from the customer services team and I had no complaints with the service I received from the skip hire company.
- Ruth Beven, St Anne’s School, Birmingham
I approached skip hire because my building company was carrying out some renovation work. I had used the same skip hire company for years and I wanted to see if I could cut the cost.I received 3 different quotes within 24 hours and I did make a saving on what I would normally have paid.
The website was easy to use and the whole experience was very smooth. I would recommend the site to any builder who wanted to see if they could get a more competitive price than their normal supplier.
- Ross Wilmer, Wilmer and Scarth Ltd
Dear Sir/Madam I recently contacted you to help me order a skip to a rental property I am renovating in London. Being in Somerset at the time I thought it would be a real headache; however, you found me three quotes from different companies.
I found the company I chose to be very professional and they even organised a license for me to be able to put the skip on the road. I would highly recommend your services to others in a similar position.
- Thanks again, Des